Meet the Trainer & Consultant
Hasib Zafar have over 12 years of experience from within food manufacturing & catering plus over 2 years consulting & training and so can offer a specialised food safety consultancy & training service with the knowledge of a senior manager from within the industry.
Hasib Zafar says "My experience from within the food manufacturing & Catering industry gives me as a consultant & Trainer valuable insight into the problems and restrictions of the implementation of a manageable quality system. I can offer solutions that I have direct experience of, not just an academic or theoretical knowledge.
Key Technical Skills
- Hygiene / HACCP Auditor
- Pre - BRC (British Retail Consortium) Audits
- Setting up Food Safety systems to achieve BRC certification
- Verification / Validation of HACCP Plans
- Training staff in food hygiene & safety
- Writing Quality Manuals, Haccp Plans
- Liaison with EHO's, customers and consumer complaint issues
- Implementation of an integrated Quality Assurance System
- Food legislation compliance
- Due diligence defence
- Supplier approval
- More than 12 years experience working in food manufacturing environment.
- BRC certified third party auditor (with distinction for food safety issue 6).
- HABC approved nominated tutor to provide training on food safety and hygiene.
- Certificate in BRC internal auditing.
- Specialising in formulating and implementing food safety and quality management systems with a determination to improving quality standards.
- A highly competent food safety auditor with a natural ability for problem solving and creating easily implemented action plans.